Who should attend Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training Program?
Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training is for individuals with meditation, presentation/facilitation experience and who have an intention to teach Mindfulness Modern Program to at least 50 participants annually. The Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training program uses deep down look to cognitive biases, mindfulness, compassion and habit formation.
This professional training course is intended for participants who:
• Have a well-established personal meditation practice (not necessarily Mindfulness Meditation) of 2 years cumulative (i.e. ~500 or more hours)
• Ongoing, daily, sitting meditation practice
• Are passionate about bringing mindfulness and compassion practices into workplace
• Are committed to their own personal growth
• Are passionate about bringing mindfulness-based habit formation skills into organizations
• Are willing to spread the benefits of mindfulness in both corporate and pro bono events.
• A desire to discover how to apply mindfulness in everyday life.
• Plan to or are teaching/integrating Mindfulness Modern approaches in their work
• Be at least 22 years old. You do not need to be a Yoga or Meditation Teacher to apply to take the course.
What prerequisites are required to be accepted into the program?
- Attend at least one 5-consecutive-day silent meditation retreat of your choosing prior to certification.While you may start Teacher Training if you have not yet attended a retreat, you may not apply for certification until you have fulfilled this requirement.
- Fluency in written an verbal English is a must!
- Participate in a 2-day Mindfulness Modern program prior to attending Teacher Training. This ensures all participants have experienced the program and have the common foundational experience needed to learn how to teach it.
If you are applying to Teacher Training and have not attended the 2-day MMP, (Note that only the 2-day MM Program counts toward this prerequisite.
What does Mindfulness Modern Teacher training cost?
- Tuition Promo (Limited space available) : 1,900 Euro + VAT.
- Tuition Standart : 2,500 Euro + VAT.
The tuition includes the cost to attend a 2-day MM program, which is a prerequisite to participation in Teacher Training. It also includes all program materials, two 60 minute coaching calls, certification panel time, and venue. It covers lunch, coffee/tea, and snacks during Event 1 and Event 2.
The tuition fee does not include any travel and accommodations and any other expenses.
Since the promotional seats are limited, the applications for this option will be evaluated and accepted on first come first serve basis.
All teacher training programs will follow the below procedure:
- Registrations will be announced by Mindfulness Alliance organization team and you’ll be able to subscribe by providing your eligibility with the prerequisites
- After the application evaluation, you’ll receive a call and e-mail stating the result of your application
- Once accepted into the program, you will need to register and confirm your spot through payment of your Teacher Training tuition. You may either pay in full or make two equal payments one month apart.
- Signing the “Mindfulness Alliance Teachers terms & regulations” document will also be necessary at this step.
- After you are registered, we’ll be in regular communication about program specifics.