The following content outlines all the terms & conditions of the “Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training Programme” and provides answers to your possible detailed questions about the programme & the procedure.
Please let us know if you have any further inquiries via email@example.com
- QUESTIONS ABOUT “MINDFULNESS MODERN”
- What is “Mindfulness Modern” Program?: “Mindfulness Modern” is a mindfulness-based interdisciplinary habit formation program born in Austria and developed by Mindfulness Alliance. It helps us to avoid obstacles and focus on what is essential in life
- What are the ingredients of the Mindfulness Modern Program?: Mindfulness, compassion, neuroscience, positive psychology, fun, and love of humanity.
- What is the goal of “Mindfulness Modern” Program? : “Mindfulness Modern” Program strives to provide practical tools to identify and avoid internal and external factors that negatively affect the quality of our lives. It simply helps us to let go of anything that holds us back, and focus on what we can control to contribute to life in the best way possible.
- How is it different than any other Mindfulness Trainings?
- Relevant: It provides new solutions to new problems of the modern world.
- Rich: It transfers more value in less time with refined content.
- Up-to-date: Easy methodology which is constantly updated and dynamic content that reflects the latest research.
- Easy to understand: Exceptionally simple with universal design and look & feel.
- Fun: Fun and memorable with the story induced outline.
- What is “Mindfulness Modern” Teacher Training Program and how is it different than other teacher training programs?: The MMTT program is designed to provide prospective candidates with the theoretical and practical infrastructure they need to be able to deliver the first two modules of Mindfulness Modern, 101 and 201.
- Why is the MMTT different?
- Flexible: With its unique blended learning (20% face to face events, 80% live webinars) the MMTT Program brings a solution to the most scarce resource of the modern world: time.
- Accessible: Compared to other conventional 200 hours training the MMTT Program is much more affordable, both price and time wise.
- International experts: Contrary to most educational practices where all topics are delivered by the same instructor, each topic in the MMTT Program will be delivered by experts of that subject, i.e. you will learn the neuroscience of meditation from a world-class neuroscientist.
- Continuous improvement: Mindfulness Modern is an ever-developing program. New modules such as “Mindfulness Modern for parents” will be added every year. With every new module added to the program, both the trainer and the portfolio he or she can offer develops.
- What will I gain by attending this program? :The MMTT program is designed to provide prospective candidates with the theoretical and practical infrastructure they need to be able to deliver the first two modules of Mindfulness Modern, 101 and 201.
2. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Which modules are there and what will I do/learn in each module? Mindfulness Alliance offers a unique methodology: “Mindfulness Modern” (MM). In the MM Teacher Training program, you’ll be instructed and certified for being a “Mindfulness Modern” program instructor. You’ll also be equipped with all the course materials (visuals, presentations, tools & exercise packs) to instruct “Mindfulness Modern”. The Teacher Training for Mindfulness Modern consists of 6 modules. You must complete all of them to apply for certification. Please see all the modules below:
3. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND PREREQUISITES
- What are the prerequisites of the program? This professional training course is intended for participants who:
- Have a well-established personal meditation practice (not necessarily Mindfulness Meditation) of 2 years cumulative (i.e. ~500 or more hours)
- Ongoing, daily, sitting meditation practice
- Are passionate about bringing mindfulness and compassion practices into workplace
- Are committed to their own personal growth
- Are passionate about bringing mindfulness-based habit formation skills into organizations
- Are willing to spread the benefits of mindfulness in both corporate and pro bono events.
- A desire to discover how to apply mindfulness in everyday life.
- Plan to or are teaching/integrating Mindfulness Modern approaches in their work
- Be at least 22 years old. You do not need to be a Yoga or Meditation Teacher to apply to take the course.
- What prerequisites are required to be accepted into the program?
- Attend at least one 5-consecutive-day silent meditation retreat of your choosing prior to certification.While you may start Teacher Training if you have not yet attended a retreat, you may not apply for certification until you have fulfilled this requirement.
- Fluency in written an verbal English is a must!
- Participate in a 2-day Mindfulness Modern program prior to attending Teacher Training. This ensures all participants have experienced the program and have the common foundational experience needed to learn how to teach it.
If you are applying to Teacher Training and have not attended the 2-day MMP, (Note that only the 2-day MM Program counts toward this prerequisite.
- What is the application process?: All teacher training programs will follow the below procedure:
- Registrations will be announced by Mindfulness Alliance organization team and you’ll be able to subscribe by providing your eligibility with the prerequisites
- After the application evaluation, you’ll receive a call and e-mail stating the result of your application
- Once accepted into the program, you will need to register and confirm your spot through payment of your Teacher Training tuition. You may either pay in full or make two equal payments one month apart.
- Signing the “Mindfulness Alliance Teachers terms & regulations” document will also be necessary at this step.
- After you are registered, we’ll be in regular communication about program specifics.
- Where do I apply?: Please choose the cohort you’d like to apply from our “currently available programs” page
- What if my application is rejected?: If your application is rejected you’ll receive a notification of rejection with valid reasons provided by our faculty. You may reapply for the next cohort provided that you’ve fulfilled the missing points you’ve been instructed as the reason for rejection.
You will not make a payment up until your application is accepted. Therefore there won’t be any refunds in question if your application is rejected.
Please note that Mindfulness Modern 101 and 201 are separate training programs from Teacher Training. So if you’ve attended these courses, there won’t be any refund for these tickets, since they are not related to your “teacher training program application”
4. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- When will I pay for the program?: You will be requested to pay the tuition when your application is accepted. No prior payments will be requested.
- Which payment methods are available?: You may use bank transfer or face2face channels for payment
- Is there an installment plan? You may realize the payment in 2 equal parts. Please note that the first part of the payment shall be realised upon entrance to the program and the second part shall be realised before the beginning of the second module.
- What does the tuition include?: The tuition includes the cost to attend a 2-day MM program, which is a prerequisite to participation in Teacher Training. It also includes all program materials, two 60 minute coaching calls, certification panel time, and venue. It covers lunch, coffee/tea, and snacks during Event 1 and Event 2.
Please note that The tuition fee does not include any travel and accommodations and any other expenses.
5. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRAINING PERIOD/PROGRAM
- Do I need to attend every module?: To be eligible for the certification, you shall attend every face2face module. Only a total of %10 absentism is acceptible for the online sessions. You’ll also have the opportunity to re-watch the recording of an online course if you fail to attend it.
- Which modules are face to face, which are online?: Please refer to “Program Structure” page
- When and where can I see my schedule? : You will be provided with a detailed schedule once your application is accepted, your payment is received and your contract is signed.
- What if I complete some modules but fail to attend some? Are there any compensatory lessons? : You may compensate for the missing modules in the next cohort in your city. However you need to do this compensation in the next or the following cohort the latest since the content is everchanging and you may be exposed to a different program structure otherwise. If you miss the compensatory lessons in 2 consequent cohorts, your application will be void and no refunds will be available.
6. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CERTIFICATION
- What are the preconditions of the certification? To be eligible fort he certification you need to meet the following criteria
- To complete all preconditions of program entrance (including the silent retreat)
- To complete the training programme succesffuly, i.e to pass the “review fort he certification” stage (the success of the participant will be evaluated by Mindfulness Alliance faculty)
- To realise the payment fort he programme
- To have signed the contract for becoming a Mindfulness Modern teacher
- What if I fail the “review for the certification” stage?:
- a. You may reapply for the review, upon renewing your portfolio (repeating the last stage of the programme) without any additional payment.
- b. If you fail to pass the review stage upon 2 more tries, you need to repeat the course with a %50 discount of the programme fee.
- c. If you fail the “step a” once more, your application will be void without any refunds.
- Is the tuition refundable if I fail? As it is detailly explaned above, you have 2 more rights to repeat the review stage of the program without any payment. If you fail these 2 tries also, you have an option to repeat the whole programme with a %50 discount, then you’ll have 3 more tries of the review stage. If you fail these 3 chances as well, your application will be void without a refund.
7. QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTER THE CERTIFICATION
- How does the certification entitle me? What can I teach? : By completing “Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training” Programme, you’ll receive a certification as a “Mindfulness Modern Instructor”. This certification will entitle you to organise and deliver “Mindfulness Modern 101” and “Mindfulness Modern 201” courses that are trademarked programmes of Mindfulness Alliance.
- Where will I find my students?
- You can provide these programmes to individuals or corporates with or without payment upon your choice.
- You can find your students through event sites, social media or through your own network. You can also team up with 3rd part organisators.
- You’ll be registered on “mindfulness alliance” website as a mindfulness modern instructor, so that you will gain Access to a global network of mindfulness teachers & students
- Yet one other option to find students is to be referred by “Mindfulness Alliance”. These referrals require a %30 revenue share model.
- Where will I get the training materials?: You will receive all training materials from Mindfulness Alliance
- Where will I get the marketing materials fort he trainings?: You will receive all marketing materials from Mindfulness Alliance
- What are the do’s and don’ts of the trainings? Are there any standards of Mindfulness Alliance that I should comply during the trainings?
- You shall use all the training and the marketing materials of Mindfulness Modern on your courses.
- You shall comply with the branding and marketing guidelines of Mindfulness Modern and Mİndfulness Alliance. This means that you can not organise and deliver a Mindfulness Modern course under solely on your or your company’s name. You need to use Mindfulness Alliance name&logo&materials..etc
- You shall follow the program guidelines of Mindfulness Modern. That means the length and the content of the program can not be changed.
- You shall follow the pricing guidelines of Mindfulness Modern. You’ll be provided with an accepted range of price for both 101 and 201 and you’ll be urged to organize the events within this range.
- How will I certify my students? What is the procedure and the cost? The certification for 101 and 201 is provided only through Mindfulness Alliance. You’ll be requested to enlist your students’ basic info on Mindfulness Alliance’s portal, so that an electronic certificate will be created and sent to him/her directly. Please be informed that each certificate that will be processed through our system will be charged as 5 euros.
8. QUESTIONS ABOUT MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE AND MY CONTRACT
- Who is Mindfulness Alliance?
Mindfulness Alliance is an independent organization that unites mindfulness professionals and develop programs for them to effectively bring mindfulness into their communities. Please read about us more from here.
- What are the general content & boundaries of my contract? What are Mindfulness Alliance’s responsibilities & liabilities? What are my responsibilities & liabilities?
- Mindfulness Alliance liabilities
- To provide Mindfulness Modern Teacher Training program
- To provide Mindfulness Alliance website, where mindfulness modern teachers can be listed and gain a global community reach
- To provide all the training materials of Mindfulness Modern
- To provide all the marketing materials of Mindfulness Modern
- To realise all certification processes
- Mindfulness Alliance liabilities
Please be informed that Mindfulness Alliance is liable to provide all the above responsibilities completely and in a timely manner
- Mindfulness Modern Teacher liabilities
- Completing the course successfully to be eligible for certification
- To use the training and the marketing materials of Mindfulness Modern and Mindfulness Alliance on your courses.
- To comply with the branding and marketing guidelines of Mindfulness Modern and Mİndfulness Alliance. This means that you can not organise and deliver a Mindfulness Modern course under solely on your or your company’s name. You need to use Mindfulness Alliance name&logo&materials..etc
- To follow the program guidelines of Mindfulness Modern. That means the length and the content of the program can not be changed. The certification for the courses that you’ve provided is valid only if it is processed through Mindfulness Alliance system
- To follow the pricing guidelines of Mindfulness Modern. You’ll be provided with an accepted range of price for both 101 and 201 and you’ll be urged to organize the events within this range.
- To follow the financial implications of Mindulness Alliance contract. Please see below…
- Mindfulness Modern Teacher liabilities
- What is the duration of our contract? The duration of your contract is 1 year. After one year, you need to renew your membership by only providing a yearly membership fee
- What are the financial implications of my contract? What will I pay and for what?
- The tuition for the training shall be paid before completion of the program
- Yearly membership fee (50 euros) shall be realised for the continuancy of the program
- Every certification that will be provided to your students shall be processed through Mindfulness Alliance system and shall be charged as 5 euros.
- Every referral from Mindfulness Alliance shall be subjcet to %30 revenue share
- Every corporate training (with our without a referral) that you’ve provided shall be subject to %10 revenue share
- What will my students pay, to whom? : Your students will pay directly to you. Mindfulness Alliance will not interfere with any ticketing or financial procedures of your courses. The certification that you’d like to provide for your students shall be processed through Mindfulness Alliance system and shall be charged as 5 euros per certificate.
- What’s the legal implications of my contract?
- You will be legally bind to meet “Mindfulness Modern teacher” liabilities that are explained in detail in section H.
- Any violations of these liabilities shall result in the cancellation of your contract and your certificate with no refund.
- Any violations of the copyright laws can result in further legal implications.
- What are the rights of the training materials and by whom they are owned? All training and marketing materials along with the branding, website, system of Mindfuness Alliance & Mindfulness Modern is copyrighted to Mindfulness Alliance.
- Mindfulness Modern teachers are granted the right to use these resources through the duration of their contract.